[Vision2020] Don't Vote For These People Either!

TIM RIGSBY tim.rigsby at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 7 20:55:44 PST 2005

Visionaries:

In light of the recent " Don't Vote For These People" campaign, I have
decided to tell everyone on V2020 who not to vote for tomorrow as well.

Don't vote for the following:

Tim Rigsby- Because I really don't have time to run my life effectively let
alone this city.

Donald Duck- Because when he talks, no one can understand a word he says.
Might make it difficult to vote if he were on council.  Plus the city would
have to pay for an interpreter and that could be costly.

George W. Bush Jr.- Well other than the obvious reasons that this guy is a
moron, he is also already president of the Idiots of America fan club and a
card carrying member of the I Hate That Michael Moore Guy club (IHTMMGc)
which in turn may hinder his ability to support a Wal-Mart free palouse.

Edgar Allen Poe- Although a wonderful writer and poet, he is lacking a
pulse.

Batman- Granted he might fight crime in Moscow, and stop those lousy home
invaders looking for cash on the east side of town, but I doubt he would be
able to stay awake during the city council meetings considering he spends
his nights fighting crime and his days living in a really sweet mansion with
a cool butler and a sidekick.

Vertical Dave from John's Alley- He is just too busy being tall and
supplying the palouse with wonderful music and really cheap PBR.  I kind of
doubt that he would fit through the chamber doors of city hall anyway
therefore leading the city down a costly remodel.  Maybe if Vert did get
elected, the city council could hold meetings outdoors in East City Park.
They could setup some tents like Arnold in California and smoke cigars all
day long, that darn Idaho Clean Indoor Air Act.

And finally, V2020 subscribers should not vote for my sister's cat Trixie-
First of all she is a cat, second of all she is not a citizen of America and
is actually living illegally in Boise, ID.  I don't know how she made it
through customs flying from Germany, must of been the phony American accent.
  She is cute however and does a great job of washing herself, using the
litter box, chasing her jewish sister of a cat, Tinker AKA Kickball, (Tinker
really is Jewish, my brother-in-law is Jewish and Tinker is his cat while my
sister is 1/4 German and Trixie is her cat, plus Trixie was born in Germany
making her a German cat and Tinker has been to the synagogue in Boise.)

Now comes the part where I say who I voted for and why (absentee)

Aaron Ament- Longtime friend, excellent asset to our community, hell of a
guy.

Nancy Chaney- Wonderful women, excellent advocate for the environment,
wonderful leader, and an all around nice person to deal with.

Kit Craine- Smart, dedicated, driven, and a wonderful asset to our
community.  Will make an excellent city leader.

Dan Carscallen- Excellent person to have on city council.  Knows everyone in
the county and will work well with the city staff and the country staff.
Has a wonderful vision for Moscow and Idaho.

Anthony (Tony for those who have only known him since he first moved to
Moscow) Georger- Wonderful guy who was once a president of the student
council at East Junior High School in Boise. Voted most likely to be
president of the USA by the Freshman class of 1997-1998 along with Whitney
Wood I might add.  Lifelong friend and companion, he even took my sister to
christmas dance.  Known the guy since 7th grade reading and boy can he read.
  Plus he is pretty smart and has a vision for Moscow, can't blame the guy
for trying.

I must apologize for the rest of the candidates.  Had I had more votes I
would have voted for Mr. Stout as he was a wonderful leader of the College
Democrats at UI.  I thoroughly enjoyed reading his emails and attending his
meetings.

Seriously now, everyone should vote tomorrow (and vote often, hey JFK got
elected somehow).  Voting really is important and according to Eddie Vedder
of Pearl Jam, your vote does count.

P.S. Lets help Carl out and everyone write in Angelina for Mayor since
according to some the mayor really is not all that important in Moscow.
Maybe that way Carl can finally be close to the one he loves.

www.angelina4mayor.com
Revolution is not a word but an application; it is not war but peace; it
does not weaken, but strengthens. Revolution does not cause separation; it
generates togetherness.
-John Africa, Strategic Revolution