[Vision2020] . . . (election 2005)

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Mon Nov 7 07:48:40 PST 2005

Tom says:
"Perhaps we should apply our vote on the candidates' outcome from Dan
Carscallen's suggested face readings."

Dude, lighten up.  I was just passing along (with permission) someone's,
er, "read" on the elections.

They didn't seem any worse than some other peoples' endorsements *shrug*

Your pal for city council,

Dan Carscallen

P.S.  I gotta give a shout out to a fellow Moscow Bear, Randy Blanton
(we played for Bjorkman back in the day -- Randy was a heckuva DB).  If
not for the accursed Sandpoint Bulldogs and that 6-3 loss we suffered at
their hands -- well, their kicker's foot -- in the Kibbie Dome, both of
us would probably be talking about our playoff run in 1986.  Anyhoo,
Randy will hopefully do what many others have tried over the years and
get the people who don't normally vote out to the polls.  No matter what
goes down and no matter who comes out on top, lets have a good turnout.

DC