[Vision2020] Homosexuality

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Sun Nov 6 20:39:48 PST 2005

Joe Wrote:

Until I can get some satisfactory answers to these questions, it is
difficult for me to interpret the attack on gays and lesbians as anything
other than the mean-spirited act of a cowardly bully. That it is done in the
supposed name of the Christian God offends me to no end.

Me:

Sorry, Joe.  I forgot to respond to this.  I'll try to get to it tomorrow. I
think we should be able to cover some good territory on all this.  I'm
assuming you are not yet including me in the category of mean-spirited
cowards :-)

Goodnight,

Michael