[Vision2020] Local Elections

Nancy Chaney nchaney at moscow.com
Sun Nov 6 15:07:57 PST 2005

Dear Chasuk:

Please know that I oppose a motorized bridge at 3rd and Mountain View. I
favor a bicycle-pedestrian route. What you interpret as obfuscation
relates to the real possibility that a majority of elected officials,
present or future, could vote for motorized access. Dock me a grade on
my essay, but consider the big picture when you go to the polls on
Tuesday.

Sincerely,
Nancy Chaney