[Vision2020] Continuing the Power and Nature of Your Alleged God Discussion

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun Nov 6 10:32:49 PST 2005

Michael,

Thank you for answering my questions.

I propose that we split the discussion between us (and others who may wish to participate) for a time between [Q1] (the scriptural justification for asserting the existence of an all-powerful, perfectly good god) and [Q2] (examining the question about the probability/possibility of an all-powerful, perfectly good god).  These concepts are related, but rather than duplicating some isomorphic and/or common to both arguments, proceeding separately for awhile may be helpful.

I may not respond on this topic for a few days.  Winter is coming and chores, some time consuming, must be done.  Also, I choose to spend lots of time in the woods this time of year.

Thank you for your willingness to discuss your views with all in the open forum of V 2020.  I hope that you will continue to do so.  The header subject of this email may also have some direct connections/consequences for your assertions made in the other V 2020 threads in which you are participating.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com