[Vision2020] Homosexuality

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 12:46:04 PST 2005

Michael,

Joan has the ability to worship and define whatever
God(s) she pleases without you telling her what type
of attributes He/She/It/They have.

And so do you.  You have the ability to create God in
your own image as do the 6 billion other people on
this planet.  What you have the inability to do -
although try as you might - is to define anyone else's
Gods for them.

-Scott