[Vision2020] Wilkins

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Fri Nov 4 15:45:54 PST 2005

Tom,

Lectures would be great Tom, depending on how they are packaged. Don't
bother with any pictures, unless they are really good though--like Wilkins
making out with a black woman (and don't any of you visionaries with
Photoshop get any ideas).

As for this picture, it looks damning no doubt from one worldview lens, but
I don't think I've got that lens.  I'm not a confederate, but I'm also not
an anti-confederate, and sometimes I don't get the cannon balls that are
flying past the two--or perhaps most the cannon balls are currently going
from the non-confederates to the confederates.  One thing that does seem
clear to me however, is that there is a difference between wanting to
re-establish black slavery and wanting to governmentally and
constitutionally go back to the way the nation was. That's probably why a
confederate flag doesn't make me want to get my musket out.  As for the
evils of this League thing, I'm clueless either way, but isn't Wilkins no
longer a part of that?

thanks

Michael

Eight years ago, huh?

That would be one year before the 1998 League of the South National
Conference held at the Wynfrey Hotel on July 23-25 in Birmingham, Alabama.

One of the lecturers at this conference was:

http://leagueofthesouth.net/static/ls-natl-conf/1998/lsc98-wilkins.htm

Take care, Moscow.

PS to Mr. Metzler - If you are interested in more photos of, lectures by,
and audio files of your buddy J. Steven Wilkins, just let me know, ok?  I
have loads.