[Vision2020] (no subject)

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Thu Nov 3 13:21:34 PST 2005

Visionaries:

Write in candidate, Randy Blanton, suggested at last night's Daily News
debate, that he would like to see Mr. Clan and concerned citizen, Rosemary  Huskey
in a wrestling match - and that he would be confident of the  outcome.  I've
known Randy since he was in 3rd grade and a charter member  of the Russell
School "Chicago Hippies."  And, he is right to be  confident.

Although challenges for cage fighting are the forte of my daughter-in-law,
Joan Opyr, Randy's remarks resonate with me.  Imagine the scene in the  Logos
Gym (the same unhappy venue where little boys beat on each other  for the
perverted pleasure of their classmates,  siblings, friends, and adult acquaintances
of Christ Church) if Doug andI  settled the local culture wars, - winner take
all.

The visuals of two Sumo shaped aging wrestlers are not  aesthetically
pleasing, I know, but work with me a minute.  Doug aka Mr.  Clan gambols down a
passage lined with young NSA women dressed as antebellum  maidens.  They simper and
whinney to each other, "Well, I deeeeeeclare Mr.  Wilson is such a gentleman,
I can not believe he would strike a lady."   Their  partners, gay young NSA
blades, clad in the proud grey uniform  of the Army of North Carolina - Cary
Regiment gently correct the sweet young  Scarlets,  My, dear, he's not fighting
with a lady."  The stars and  bars cover Mr. Clan's ample ass.  Suddenly the
music changes, rebel  yells resound, Mr. Clan pulls out the guitar heretofor
hidden under his robe,  the c

Rose  Huskey

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight  you, then
you win." Mohatma Gandhi