[Vision2020] Whitman County Humane Society Art Auction

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Wed Nov 2 11:47:11 PST 2005

From: Whitman County Humane Society [mailto:wp_admin at pullman.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:46 AM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: Fw: [WhitmanHumane] Please email this to your art friends

----- Original Message -----
From: s r <mailto:sramella2000 at yahoo.com>
To: WhitmanHumane at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:48 PM

Dear Friends,
I am inviting you to an Art Auction to benefit the Whitman County
Humane Society.
This Thursday, Nov. 3rd between 7:30pm and 8:45pm at the Old Post
Office Wine Cellar.

We will be selling original contemporary pieces - mostly paintings by
Jerome Land. Prices are very low - $50 up to $100. There is a silent
auction and live auction for larger more spectacular pieces. One of
which
was listed for $1200 in 1945 but we will start that piece at $300.

These paintings have various themes - meloncholy, manic, city scenes,
the circus, ballet, a Jewish dinner... the list goes on. Proceeds will
go towards the building fund of Animal Haven.

Honestly, this is a super opportunity to purchase original art. Pass
the word to your art loving friends!