[Vision2020] Joan

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 17:20:16 PDT 2005

When I say "your buddies', I am obviously assuming that your friends and
fellow members of organization which you are indeed part, such as Moscow
Civic Association, are part and parcel.  When you confirm your support for
their premises in a publication, that seems prety clearly to be support for
previous statements of theirs.

And no, Joan, Naylor Farms is not a kaolin operation.  In order for them to
be a kaolin operation, they would have to actually possess economic clay
deposits.  They do not.

You felt free in your article to comment about something without ever
seeking information from both sides.  You never attempted to ask i minerals
inc if they were indeed involved in Naylor Farms, just assumed that somehow
since your friends had suggested that it was true, that it was.  You never
called Naylor Farms to ask them what they were actually involved with or
even trying to do.  Yet you acted as a journalist and writer, which put a
fair amount of weight on you to at least try to get more than one side of a
story.

What Melynda and your sexual orientation has to do with any of this is
beyond me.  Are you somehow assuming that I represent some other dark forces
in your imagination?  I could care less who your life partner is, its none
of my concern.  What you do in the privacy of your home is between you and
G-d and the persons you are living with.  What you write concerning issues
out side of that is another matter.

Just to give you a heads up, Joan, I will be attending one heck of a lot of
meetings concerning growth and development in the area.  If my presnece at
them is such a burden to you, perhaps you should consider absenting yourself
from them so that you will not have such an "unpleasant experience that I've
been careful not to repeat it".

Phil Nisbet