[Vision2020] A Short Look at Phil Nisbet and the Truth

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 16:55:53 PDT 2005

Wayne

And which part of "You have not read anything I have written" was not
comprhendible?

If, for example, somebody else posts an article on the web titled "How I
Love Hitler" by Wayne Fox, should we assume that you are a Nazi Wayne?

Yes there is something with my name on it that is part of the Naylors report
of 500 pages.  No, I did not prepare a report for the Naylors.

Phil Nisbet