[Vision2020] Geeh melynda

joanopyr at earthlink.net joanopyr at earthlink.net
Tue May 31 13:01:33 PDT 2005

Phil Nisbet writes (among other bizarre things):

"Lord Knows, you and your buddies have made me the target of such attacks for quite a while, feeling quite free to attack my character and credibility with impunity here on Moscow 2020 and for that matter in the other websites you have set up, including MCA's, POW's and in Joan's New West articles."

I have written exactly one article about Naylor Farms for New West Magazine.  In that article, I made no reference whatsoever to Phil Nisbet.  If anyone cares to view the piece, it's archived at www.newwest.net in the Northern Idaho section.  I believe it's called "Naylor Farms 'fesses up," or some such.  It has to do with the fact that Naylor Farms now admits to being a kaolin mining operation and not Moscow's answer to Napa Valley.  No surprises (or character assassination) there.

Melynda and I are members of MCA but not of POW.  The only website I've ever set up is my own, www.auntie-establishment.com, which makes no reference to Mr. Nisbet, or, for that matter, to Naylor Farms.  Why would it?  It's about my writing, not about kaolin mining.  Melynda, to my sure and certain knowledge, has neither created nor does she maintain any website, period.

The first and only post I have ever written regarding Mr. Nisbet or his character (if he wants to call it that) was in response to a post he wrote to Vision 2020 last week complaining about my ranting.  I do rant; it's a specialty of mine.  If you'll forgive the repetition, what I wrote in response to his complaint was this: Phil Nisbet is an obnoxious jackass.  He's more than welcome to argue that point -- it was only an observation.

Now, clearly, Mr. Nisbet has confused Melynda and me with some other lesbian MCA members he doesn't actually know; either that, or he's hallucinating.  Huffing glue?  Drinking turpentine?  Licking lead paint?  Who knows?  I've been in the same room as Mr. Nisbet exactly once that I know of, and that was such an unpleasant experience that I've been careful not to repeat it.  But just in case we should once again find ourselves in close proximity, let me trot out the old playground stand-by . . .

Circle, circle, dot, dot,
Now I've got my cooties shot.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com