[Vision2020] Cutting down trees in Friendship Square

John Dickinson johnd at moscow.com
Tue May 31 07:54:09 PDT 2005

Two smaller trees in the line of trees on the south side of Friendship
Square were scheduled for removal because they were under the crown of the
other larger trees in that line of tree. Their removal was approved by the
Tree Committee and I believe the reason was because the health of the
remaining trees will be improved and the removed trees would have never
grown well under the crowns of larger trees.

John