[Vision2020] Wayne and water

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 07:12:07 PDT 2005

Mark

Is there any chance of getting you to post the proposal you had with John?
I think it would be one heck of a good thing to see done and maybe some of
the people here can asist in pushing it.

Phil

BTW, I know that you are one of 7, but I always figure you for the
leadership I know you provide to most things Mark.