[Vision2020] 1,656 Unnecessary Deaths

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 31 05:37:43 PDT 2005

I am certain that history will hold the proper president responsible for
those brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, aunts, uncles, husbands, and wives
that returned from Iraq in body bags, Dick.

It is the American people that are struggling with it.

Thanks for the post.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____