[Vision2020] Joan Rants

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun May 29 15:21:38 PDT 2005

Not the Naylor Farms that wants to drain our aquifer at the tune of 10,000
gallons at a time?  For the sake of clay???????????

Come on, Mr. Nesbit.  Tell us.  Is what Saundra Lund suggests the truth?

Your name and smell are very familiar.

Hmmmmm.

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.