[Vision2020] Evangelical Christianity vs. Wilsonian Christianity

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 10:49:01 PDT 2005

Mr. Simmons,

By your reasoning you must also hold me responsible
for the sins of my pastor and the Pope. The Pope sets
all policy in the Catholic Church. I believe the same
is true for other religions.

Where is it written that members of the church that
disagree with the actions of their pastor must defame
him and his actions in public? I do not think that
members of any church think their pastor does not make
mistakes or sin. But they do not write letters to the
editor and establish websites about it either, why
should members of CC or NSA be any different?

And I disagree that a church is their pastor. A church
is a whole group of people. A pastor is SUPPOSE to be
a connector between God and the people. Members of the
church many choose to stay with a church to worship
their God with their family and friends and ignore
certain teachings of the church. I know that people in
my Church do.

I do not support what Doug Wilson preaches, just his
right to preach it.

On a personal note, I would not take anything said on
Vision 2020 about Mr. Wilson as factual, on either
side of the issue.

Donovan J Arnold