[Vision2020] Evangelical Christianity vs. Wilsonian Christianity

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun May 29 07:52:14 PDT 2005

Arnold -

WOW!

Where do I begin?

Let's examine just a couple of your quotes for now, ok?

" . . . it seems your real disagreement is with Dr. Wilson not NSA or Christ
Church."

Question:  What qualifies Doug Wilson to prefix his name with "Dr."?

Wilson, Douglas J., M.A., Member, Board of Trustees and Senior Fellow, 1994-
M.A. in Philosophy, University of Idaho, 1977
B.A. in Classical Studies, University of Idaho, 1988
B.A. in Philosophy, University of Idaho, 1977

Copied and pasted from the NSA Faculty page at:

http://www.nsa.edu/community/faculty.html

"It really seems counterproductive to attack hundreds of people in our
community solely because you disagree with the personal actions of one
member of their church."

Dr. Nick Gier did NOT "attack hundreds of people in our community".  He
simply responded to Doug Wilson's "I Love Me" website entry "Naming the
Intoleristas" at

http://www.dougwils.com/index.asp?Action=Anchor&CategoryID=1&BlogID=1105

Doug Wilson is not simply "one member of their church."  He is the pastor
for Christ Church.  And as such must under go closer scrutiny than John
Doe's son, Jimmy, that falls asleep in church.

You really should evaluate and validate what you post before you post it,
Arnold.

Take care, Moscow.

"Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a
garage makes you a mechanic."