[Vision2020] Wilson is not 'charismatic'

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 21:02:42 PDT 2005

JFord writes,

"NONE of which were elected
Attila the Hun
> Adolf Hitler
> Charlie Manson
> Jim Jones
> David Koresh
> Doug Wilson"

Not that I am defending these people, but sorry, your
history and facts are incorrect. Most of these men (if
you call them men) were elected in some form or
another. Adolph Hitler was elected both by the German
People and by other members of the Nazi Party,
repeatedly. If you are making a list of tyrants I
would recommend that the lack of a democratic process
not be the basis of your claim. Jesus Christ was not
elected and he was the most Charismatic and greatest
leader of all.

Donovan J Arnold

http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement