[Vision2020] Top Five Reasons Not to Hate Dale Courtney

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 15:39:07 PDT 2005

OK, I have heard 50 reasons from every ultra-liberal
(even the self proclaimed Christians) on here why we
should hate Dale Courtney. I do not agree with Dale on
many issues, he is way too far to the right for me on
social issues, particularly religion. However, there
are positive traits about him too. I feel it only fair
that we do this since others felt it an obligation to
attack him for his opinions.

1)He is fair most the time

2)He does not promote violence against other people
for disagreements like others on V2020

3)He argues using logic. This means he will admit he
is wrong if you disprove his premise, present a
logical argument against his statement, or expose an
error in his logical thinking process.

4)	He takes initiative. He actually created a blog,
and voices his opinion and gets it out there. Others
may not like his blog, but at least he made an effort
to voice his ideas and beliefs.

5)	He reduces the personal attacks. Some people on
Vision 2020, that is all they do is make character
attacks on people they do not like. He does not use
his intelligence to be clever and cruel in his
personal insults.

Donovan J Arnold