[Vision2020] intolerista profile

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri May 27 15:07:53 PDT 2005

I am definitely not  a part of the so called Intolerista but I do share some of their positions and would also fit some of the profile. I like NPR, spicy food,dialogue with others  forest sounds, also jungle sounds(Al Ciola. sp), and Joan Baez. My favorite singer is Burl Ives. I agree with Carl Sandburg who said "Burl Ives is the greatest balladeer of this or any other century. It is unfortunate that most people only know him for "Frosty the Snow Man"