[Vision2020] "Brilliant and capable thinkers who are members of the V2020 list"???

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 06:29:27 PDT 2005

Ted,

You write, "clarify to the numerous brilliant and
capable thinkers who are members of the V2020 list"

There are numerous brilliant and capable thinkers on
the V2020 list? Do you have any evidence of this
claim?

If there are brilliant and capable thinkers on the
V2020 list we certainly are not hearing from them.

I have a tendency to believe that anyone that was a
brilliant and capable thinker would know that V2020 is
largely a waste of time and cyberspace. A brilliant
and intelligent person would soon discover that Vision
2020 would more properly be called Venom 24/7 and move
on with their life.

The Self-Important know-it-all,

Donovan J(ackass) Arnold