[Vision2020] the blogstalker

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu May 26 16:10:38 PDT 2005

On his blog, Dale chose not to include my first request that he remove Julie
C's post, as she pleaded, so I wrote another.  I find it odd that he would
respond to my V2020 post to Julie with another slam at the bond, but that's
OK -- school board members are public figures and thus are fair game, I
suppose.   But Julie isn't a public figure, and it's beyond rude to tell her
to "chill out" when she's pointed out that he has offended her.  It's
un-Christian.  I've entered a second request that he act less like Bart
Simpson, but I don't expect that he'll take it off and I don't know if he'll
post my second attempt.  I do know that Dale reads everything here and he's
more than welcome to scurry back into his cave and type out whatever I say,
but know this:

Dale's behavior is awful, period.

Dale's behavior as a professed follower of Christ Jesus is beyond awful.
It's sin.

The God he says he worships takes it seriously.  It would be a good idea for
Dale to start taking it that way, too.

And yeah, Dale, I know you don't give a tinker's damn what I think, and I
don't care.  Rebuke delivered -- my part.  Response and repentance -- your
part.

keely