[Vision2020] Still Creeped Out

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 13:06:19 PDT 2005

If anyone really wants to get creeped out, google your
own name.

Janesta
(at home)

--- keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:

> I'm so sorry for the distress you feel about this.
> I have written to Dale
> as a comment on his blog that he should take it off,
> but I'm not holding my
> breath.
>
> My apology, from one Christian for the bad behavior
> of another.
>
> keely
>
> From: "Julie C" <joodge at hotmail.com>
> To: vision2020 at moscow.com
> Subject: [Vision2020] Still Creeped Out
> Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 09:58:12 -0600

>   List services made available by First Step
> Internet,
>                 http://www.fsr.net

> Don’t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN
> Search!

---------------------------------
I'm glad you are here to tell me how the world works,
Donald. It makes me feel better than someone of your
superior intellect can edumacate me on all these
things.
I realize it is "just fine with the law", but this
does not mean it is just find with human decency and
common courtesy.

Still ICK.

Julie C.

*~*The real voyage of discovery consists not in
seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.*~*

>  List services made available by First Step
> Internet,

Janesta Carcich

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of any applicable privilege.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original transmission and its attachments.