[Vision2020] UI Can Stay Put

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 01:21:09 PDT 2005

J Ford,

Where did you get your law degree? Further, land grant
does not give the University the right violate city
law. Especially for the use of the land not specified
by the federal law.

I am all for keeping the University. But you know, you
ultra-liberals keep insisting that we enforce zoning
codes with no room for leniency and common sense.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold