[Vision2020] It is also the Am Psy Association Journal thatapproves!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 23:00:11 PDT 2005

Ms Kraut,

I have learned to just stop asking when it comes to
your way of reasoning. My life is complicated enough.
But I do enjoy your comments, in much the same way I
enjoy the comments of Steven Wright. I honestly think,
no matter what Ms. Kraut says, does or thinks, she is
going to heaven. How could God reject someone so
sweet, well meaning and innocent as Ms. Kraut, and I
mean that with the most sincerest of intentions as Ms.
Kraut has been my neighbor for years.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold