[Vision2020] Safe and Healthy Workplace

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 11:17:58 PDT 2005

Julie Carscallen wrote,

"I believe everyone has the right to a safe and
healthy workplace. Actually, so does the government."

Julie, would this happen to be the SAME government
that sent over 200,000 American men and women to a
desert full of people trying to kill them?

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

---------------------------------

Donovan says:

"However, no, I do not think that employees have the
right to "smoke-free" work places if that is part of
the job and the employer cannot pay them if they do
not have customers. Do doctors have the right to be in
AIDS free work spaces when doing surgery? Do Police
have the right to be in a criminal free environment?
Do Firemen have the right to be in fire free areas? Do
teachers have the right not to be around children? Do
window cleaners have the right to keep both feet on
the ground? No, that is their job. They are all
environmental hazards with the job they choose. You do
not have the right to dictate the conditions of your
job."

Holy gegeez.it's not a cigarette smoking factory, it's
a frfrickinbar.

I believe everyone has the right to a safe and healthy
workplace. Actually, so does the government. They
happen to say so on the labor law poster right here
next to my desk.

JCJC

*~*The real voyage of discovery consists not in
seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.*~*