[Vision2020] Girl Scout Cookies (was re: Doing Kai's work for him)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 11:04:27 PDT 2005

Saundra,

Please lighten up, that was a joke. Just to make it
clear to mean people with no humor, I do not condone,
or endorse in anyway "going after" the Girl Scouts of
America or any of their members. I have no idea as to
the tax status of Girl Scouts, or if the "Peanut
Butter Cup Delight" is taxable, nor do I give a rip.

But sadly enough, if we were to employ the
Rose/Saundra tactics against the Girl Scouts we would
find something. I am sure if we followed this tactic
and  hired a lawyer, harassed every Girl Scout, and
combed through every law in the state, county and city
we would find something. Perhaps we would pin them
with false advertising. Because I know for fact that
Girl Scout cookies are not really made with real Girl
Scouts, and it says "Girl Scout Cookies" right on the
box!

But more importantly, I must maintain the moral
absolute that the mint cookies are the best ones. And
anyone that disagrees is just plain immoral and an
unchristian evildoer that is going to hell in a
hand-basket(the kind with no plastic roses on them,
just a handle to slowly lower you into the fiery pits
of hell as little demons poke at you with hot red
metal sticks).

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold