[Vision2020] Harper's Magazine

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon May 23 17:21:52 PDT 2005

Yeah, while bedridden and recovering from my accident, I saw the article.  I
prayed it was only the pain meds wreaking havoc on my mind, but if Warren
also saw Harper's excerpt from "Southern Slavery," then I have to believe
that my eyes didn't deceive me after all.  Pity.

But at least friends of mine across the country won't continue to think I've
just been making this stuff up.  Sadly, it's right there in black and white
-- a most harmonious and convivial typography-to-paper arrangement --
spelling out a vile little argument in utter disharmony with historical
truth.

I can't wait to get DW's take on any number of historical events, but, darn
it, I simply MUST go lie down...

keely