[Vision2020] Kai's comments and questions

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Mon May 23 14:37:52 PDT 2005

Don't you find it odd that those who are filing the zoning complaints are
close to those who are in open opposition of Wilson's church?
I do see a corelation between the two groups. As I recall, the NSA moving
downtown was no secret, I was working on the UI campus at the time and
no-one seemed concerned at the outset.
I don't argue the point of the code.
No businesses voiced concerns, no individuals voiced concerns.Most
importantly, the city did not question it. And, if I recall correctly, it
was no secret since the DN had a story about the move.
The silence from the past is deafening compared to the shouts of indignation
today.
Perhaps NSA should add a required program in flute making and charge a "for
profit fee" for it. All graduates would be flutemakers, in addition to
whatever else NSA offers. Flute making is a trade isn't it?

Kai T. Eiselein
Editor
Latah Eagle
521 S. Jackson St.