[Vision2020] Let's "Lighten" Up or "Hog Heaven" Indeed!

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Fri May 20 17:29:31 PDT 2005

Joan, Carl et. al.

Now wait just a second here... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have rewritten the zoning regulations, and magically made all memory
and record of the previous regulations disappear, to give yours truly
sole authority to decide what use is to be made of what property at
what time in Moscow.

Angelina and I are opening an orphanage for lost souls who cannot find
their way to the blinding light at the end of that tunnel that some
people who have experienced NDEs insist is waiting for us all.  There
are so many of these lost souls, there is no room in Moscow left for
anyone among the flesh and blood living but Angelina and I (me).

I'm sorry, but the spirit realm is eternal, and guiding these lost
souls to find the light is of ultimate importance, trumping any and
all other issues.  Angelina and I are as close to that spirit realm as
it is possible for two flesh and blood human beings to get, which is
why our presence is viewed by many as just a blinding light.

This light appears brightest when Angelina and I are engaged in....

Let your imagination run wild, wild, wild!

Ted Moffett