[Vision2020] NSA Accreditation

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 11:30:56 PDT 2005

I just got off the phone with Carol Smith at the State Board of Education in
Boise Idaho (to make things perfectly clear); she told me that NSA is
REGISTERED and APPROVED to operate as a college or school of higher learning
in the State of Idaho as long as they fulfill the requirement of following
up on becoming accredited.  The SOBE does not approve ANY college's
curriculum, it only allows them to operate in the state as long as they are
following the rules.  NSA is allowed to operate as they have stated in
writing that they are following the accreditation requirements of TRACS
(which IS recognized by the State as a bonafide accreditation
organization)...if that accreditation fails to come through, that opens a
whole new can of worms for NSA.