[Vision2020] Alternative School

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Fri May 20 10:56:03 PDT 2005

Ben,

So, following your logic, then should I be running down to file zoning
complaints against Atlas School and St. Monica's today???  Are those two
schools "zoned for the work they are doing?"

I'm sure you know quite a bit about both of those schools & where they
operate . . . and that the same questions can be asked about them that have
been formally asked about NSA and that you are informally asking about
PCRHS.

Sorry to disappoint, but a more reasonable approach seems to me to wait
until the NSA situation is resolved one way or the other lest there be any
perception of the persecution you are so enamored of claiming.  After all,
cries of "Persecution!" and "Culture war!" play a whole lot better than
simply admitting there's a history of ignoring the "secular" laws y'all just
don't like.

But, guess what?  You are a grown-up, Ben.  You are free to trot yourself
right on down to the City to file a complaint yourself if you lack the
patience to wait until NSA's zoning is resolved if you think it's so
important.  Don't expect or demand that someone else do your work for you --
it's unseemly.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.