[Vision2020] FYI to Donovan Arnold

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri May 20 08:47:34 PDT 2005

Donovan, perhaps a little more time living with YOUR parents might have
taught you something by way of decency in public discourse.  As it is,
you're reacting like a flailing and kicking toddler whose ice cream cone
just fell to the ground.

Joan Opyr is among the most intelligent, most talented, and most kindhearted
people I've ever known.   I am pleased to call the entire Huskey-Opyr clan
my friends and I resent your characterization of someone I care deeply
about.   Knock it off.  Stay with the argument, or, better yet, just let it
go.

keely