[Vision2020] Donovan Arnold

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 01:20:25 PDT 2005

Dear Rose or Mommy Dearest,

Is Mama out her protect her little monsters? Once
again, for you it is all about feelings and emotions.
Say what you wish, but Joan is an almost 40 year-old
woman living with her in-laws. Her mother even has to
come and defend her comments on V2020.

The fact that "Joan and the Gang" attack people all
day and all night, and have twiddled the likes of
everyone that disagrees with her from the V2020 list
with personal attacks seems to be irrelevant in your
mind as to the appropriateness of personal attacks
leveled in response to her comments. If Joan attacks
people that have not attacked her first, she is going
to, and deserves to be responded to.

Many people are tired of the "ultra-liberal double
standards act"? This act seems to be saying that

Ultra Liberals can violate the law, but others that
disagree with them cannot?

Ultra Liberals just want to add NSA to the tax rolls
for revenue, but then again they also want to shut
them down.

You are against making personal attacks, unless it is
against people you do not like.

What a convenient world you must live in where
hypocrisy does not exist.

As for your comment on my intellectual capabilities:

You cannot even tell the difference between a
certificate given to a parochial elementary school and
approval of the SBOE to teach college credit courses.

You cannot even acknowledge that the new school was
going to be built on wetlands despite the drawing of
the new school having WETLANDS printed right on them.

You and "Joan and the Gang" do not do work for the
MCA, or the Latah County Democrats. You do not do
anything, except try to rip this community apart. Only
when an opportunity of ripping people a new asshole
presents itself do you show face.

Perhaps it is because you cannot call us anymore
asking, "Do you have a chip in your windshield?", that
you now have so much time to attack and discriminate
against people.

Mommy should be disciplining her little monsters, not
promoting their misbehavior. "Joan and Gang" is a
wedge in the unity of this community, not a unifying
force.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

Discover Yahoo!