[Vision2020] Doing Kai's work for him

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Thu May 19 21:32:40 PDT 2005

Joan Opry <joanopyr at earthlink.net> wrote:
"My three posts per day are up."

Welcome back, Joan!  Please don't worry one bit about posting three or four
or ten times a day because the honor/consideration system has been
completely abused by some participants who, IMHO, aren't nearly as
entertaining or informative as you  :-)  If I don't want to read something,
I can use my delete key, which is something I've gotten pretty proficient at
the past few weeks.

Now, if *everyone* wants to agree to try to limit their posts to one (or two
or whatever) per topic per day, that would be one thing, but until those who
most need to limit themselves are willing to cooperate, then all bets are
off, IMHO.

Off to see what's new at New West www.newwest.net as soon as I get caught up
reading & deleting  :-)

Saundra Lund