[Vision2020] FYI to Donovan Arnold

joanopyr at earthlink.net joanopyr at earthlink.net
Thu May 19 19:33:15 PDT 2005

FYI to Donovan Arnold:

I am never going to answer any question you pose to this list or to me
personally because I have you Bozo'd.  I added you to my "block sender"
list many, many months ago, back when I realized that you were incapable of
rational thought or productive dialogue.  The only way in which I ever see
anything you post is inadvertantly, as when someone else (in this case, Tom
Hansen) replies to one of your emails and I happen to scroll down.

So, if you would, please try very hard to understand this, Donovan.  Asking
me questions is like waving your hands in front of Stevie Wonder and asking
him how many fingers you're holding up.  I don't care what you think.  I
don't care what you write.  I don't give a tinker's cuss about you, your
opinions, your dog, your cat, what you had for lunch, where you're going
for dinner, or whether or not you and Dale Courtney are truly, madly,
deeply in love or if this is just an infatuation.  (Though I must admit
that all bets are on the latter.)  You are, for all intents and purposes,
invisible to me.  Presto, change-o!  Donovan is not there!

I like it this way -- it saves me so much money on vodka and Excedrin.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com

<joanopyr at earthlink.net>; Vision2020 Moscow <vision2020 at moscow.com>