[Vision2020] Doing Kai's work for him

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 17:41:07 PDT 2005

Joan,

When did NSA become accredited??

Huh? Are you ever going to answer that with anything
other then they have the same certificate as Logos and
St. Mary's Elementary school, therefore all of their
classes are approved even though they are not?

There is only ONE reason for being for this
interpretation of the law, and that is BIGOTRY.

Further, it certainly is discrimination in terms of
enforcement.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

--- "joanopyr at earthlink.net" <joanopyr at earthlink.net>