[Vision2020] Wilsons attack Moscow Food Co-op

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Thu May 19 09:57:54 PDT 2005

So why are Mr. Leon's and the massage school allowed to operate downtown?
I don't see any difference in them or NSA, a school is a school.
I think the REAL reason for the attacks on NSA is the fact that NSA is a
"religion based" school and the others aren't. And since a small portion of
Moscow residents hate any religion that isn't Eastern, African, earth based
or alternative, they see a big target.
As I said, a school is a school. Allow one, allow all. Ban one, ban all.
It's simply black and white.

Kai T. Eiselein
Editor
Latah Eagle