[Vision2020] Wilsons attack Moscow Food Co-op

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 18:52:49 PDT 2005

Bill,

You asked, "What is not clear is why the Wilsons have
chosen to attack the Co-op in this way.  Why do they
want to force the staff and board of the Co-op to
spend their time and resources (especially during the
stressful period of moving the Co-op to the new
location) on this legal hassle?"

When you punch someone in the head they are going to
punch you back in the head.

You cannot say, these people are violating the law and
we are going to enforce the law on them. While on the
other hand you say, these people over here are
violating the same law but we are going to ignore that
violation.

If people truly are for enforcement of the law, they
should be for the enforcement on everybody.

IMHO, both sides are wrong on this. Neither is
violating the law. Both the Co-Op and NSA have a place
in our community. Both have the right to exist and
both serve different segments of our community.

I hope both sides drop their complaints so we can be
productive in solving our community's real problems
like water, growth, pedestrian safety, jobs, and the
cost of living.

Live and let live.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold