[Vision2020] Palouse Empire Mall rejects Public Transportation...

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Mon May 16 22:50:38 PDT 2005

I used to go to the Laundromat at the mall, big machines, walk the mall,
spend money on lunch with my grandkids. I beat watching the dryer to around
and around. BUT, they restructured the area just outside the laundry so that
it became more difficult to get unloaded or loaded. I believe they called it
landscaping which caused them some other problems also. If this mall is
having problems getting customers in it is because of the decisions they
have made. I no longer go out to the laundromat on a regular basis, take the
grandkids, walk the mall and do any impulse buying.
No bus! There will be even less reason to go out there. I am in Spokane too
often to care about this one!
PK