[Vision2020] Ted's Excellent Adventures inTime Dilation

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 05:15:53 PDT 2005

Ted,

I do not check my grammar properly because I have
presidential ambitions.

For the record, I did not tell Jasper "you not miss
much?" I said "you did not miss much" after she went
to bed. I know she knows more about auroras then I do.
I though Aurora was a character of Star Trek before
Jasper came along. However, in my world, people cannot
watch them when they are asleep.

And just to tickle your brain, no I have never heard
of Time Dilation, it has never been talked about
exhaustively on any of the 8 Discovery Channels I
watch every day while spending 6-12+ hours a day on
the computer. I am amazed that I have been able to go
this long in life without ever hearing about Time
Dilation and more importantly, how this lack of
knowledge has hindered me economically, socially, and
spiritually.

So, Ted, can you please, please, please give us
another exhaustive report on time. Perhaps if we learn
more about time we can build a time travel machine and
go far, far into the future to reach the end of your
emails outlining your theoretical propositions in all
things regarding time, space and matter? Especially
the ones outdated and disproved through
experimentation on the quantum level in the last 5
years.

Take Care,

Donovan "Jackass" Arnold

PS, I do not know nothing, my degree is from UI, but I
know how to google like a pro, oh and I can read a
little too.