[Vision2020] Response to Saundra

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 15:32:10 PDT 2005

Hey Wayne, Saundra, Rose, et al.,

If NSA is in fact approved to teach higher academic
courses by the SBOE, which it required to be an
"educational institution" why don't you email the SBOE
website administrator and inform them of their mistake
to exclude NSA from all the other state approved and
accredited colleges and universities?

Saundra, thanks for the post. I miss the old days of
last month and the long vindictive slanderous posts
that contain no pertinent information regarding the
issue at hand but instead to indicate to all readers
the "V" in V2020 proudly and unabashedly stands for
"Venom".

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

PS I apologize to Joel for saying Joe instead of Joel.
I am sure this missing "l" will have great
ramifications in the minds of some on the facts
regarding the case.

=== message truncated ===