[Vision2020] NSA not a college?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 21:25:05 PDT 2005

Ted,

“your statement asserts that NSA is defined as a kind
of institution they are not claiming to be.”

Yes, I am!!! (puts finger on his nose). Glad you
picked up on that that I was trying to making.

“You can either admit that you think they are a kind
of institution
they claim they are NOT,”

Admit, Admit!! That is my point I was trying to make,
sweet bananas, heavens to Betsy! It is within the
realm of possibilities in this universe that I can
have separate reasons from NSA as to why the complaint
is wrong, that point is based on LAW.

You need to understand. I do not care what NSA calls
itself. It can call itself whatever it wants, it call
itself a retail store, hospital, nursing school, or
petting zoo. Nor does it matter from a legal
standpoint. NSA does not have the legal authority to
claim it is an “Educational Institution”, hospital, or
petting zoo. The city code defines that. City code
states what qualifies an institution as a hospital,
petting zoo, or “Educational Institution”. NSA does
not meet that qualification.

Let us just pretend that I agree with you that NSA is
NOT a “Commercial School.” It does not change my
argument one bit.  Here is why:

The complaint states that NSA should not be downtown
because it is an “Educational Institution” according
to city code. There may be other reasons why NSA is
illegal downtown, like they do not fit another
definition of a zoning code, they are over occupancy,
the color of the building, the bricks are too old,
etc. But that is not what the complaint was about. The
complaint was about it being in a CZ and an
“Educational Institution” is forbidden in a CZ. Read
it yourself:
http://www.zonemoscow.com/city/complaint.html

So my argument is that NSA does not fit the definition
of an “Educational Institution” as defined by city
code. The city code expressly says that it must be
accredited by the State Board of Education. NSA is not
accredited by the State Board of Education. Therefore
it does not fit.

And I do not care who you think said what based on
someone who thought they heard another person confirm
it by being at a meeting back some time ago because
nobody’s statements are going to change what the law
said when NSA located downtown.

The law is clear. An “Educational Institution” MUST be
accredited by the State Board of Education in the
state of Idaho according to city code.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

Yahoo! Mail