[Vision2020] Water is everyone's business on the Palouse

Mark Seman FCS at Moscow.com
Tue May 10 12:00:20 PDT 2005

Jon,
I appreciate the notions brought forward in your (and Paul's) article.
There are many interested stakeholders involved in finding solutions to
"our" water / aquifer management.  PBAC has been a great starting point to
gather information, disseminate it and raise public awareness.  The path
ahead to comprehensive policy and implementation will be a long one
considering all of the parties involved.  I look forward to continued
progress in finding viable solutions that promote long-term environmental
and economic health.  Single-source interest should be in "Community," which
pares down to and benefits all.  Some will benefit more than others, but the
overall interest needs to be directed towards a sustainable future for all.

Thanks for your efforts and involvement,
Mark

Mark Seman, Architect
Heather Seman, Landscape Architect
1404 East 'F' Street  Moscow, Idaho 83843
v 208-883-3276 / f 208-883-0112