[Vision2020] A little positive U of I news

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 08:56:50 PDT 2005

Congratulations to the U of I student newspaper, the Argonaut.  It placed
first in the category of 2 to 3 day per week college newspapers at a
regional conference in Seattle over the weekend.  In addition, further
congratulations to the Blot, a U of I student magazine that won first place
in the once per year magazine category.  In the radio category, student
station KUOI won two first place awards for news reporting.  This info from
yesterday's Daily News, lest I violate any copyright laws, thusly ending up
in prison.

                                                         Carl Westberg Jr.