[Vision2020] Time Travelers Convention?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 14:48:41 PDT 2005

This is a heavy onus to lay on me, Ted.  Perhaps the responsible thing to do
would be to hop back in time to last Friday and not send the NY Times
article about the time traveller's convention which evidently started the
whole thing.  But then again, by doing that, could I not unleash unexpected
consequences vis-a-vis chaos theory?  If I didn't send it, then you wouldn't
have spent the time writing about time travel, and may instead have decided
to go downtown for a cup of coffee.  In crossing the street, you may have
stepped in front of a chip truck, forcing it to swerve into the next lane,
causing a multi car pile-up, resulting in injuries.  One of the injured
people could have been a certain ardent anti-school levy type, who, upon
having his injuries evaluated, was told he would need a blood transfusion.
To top it off, it would be discovered that he has a rare blood type matched
only by a certain ardent school levy supporter.  This, of course, would
create an obvious dilemma.  Any theories on this?

                       Carl Westberg Jr.