[Vision2020] Ousted Church Dems Weigh Options

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat May 7 18:15:04 PDT 2005

This pastor -- using the term quite loosely here -- is what's wrong with the
church in the United States.   Biblical righteousness and discipleship is
costly; latching onto the majority in power because of agreement on a few
points and the touchstone of common vocabulary is pretty cheap.  In my
prayers for believers in Asia, Africa and Latin America, I ask God that they
not be led to follow the example of their brethren in the U.S., because we
seem to be missing the mark by a wide margin.

Thanks, Wayne --

keely