[Vision2020] "verified scientific fact"? No such thing Ted

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 19:55:50 PDT 2005

Ted,

You write, "time travel is not just a possibility, but
a verified scientific fact."

There is no such thing as a verified scientific fact.
In science, only evidence of a theory can be
presented. In science the Theory of Gravity is still
just a theory. Although evidence is very high it is
true, it is not, nor will it ever be verifiable
scientific fact. Somebody could come along and
demonstrate that gravity is far more complex than we
perceive it to be. You could also state that nobody
has successfully proved the Theory of Gravity as
false, but you can never prove it to be fact according
to science.

The "Theory of Relativity" Is only theory, not
verifiable fact.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold