[Vision2020] LEDC Board Selection

Barbara Richardson Crouch edc at moscow.com
Wed May 4 10:59:30 PDT 2005

Wayne,

We had a recent resignation and some miscommunication about who/how/where
people would be notified.  Normally, members of the Board call/email
individuals directly that are not selected.

If you would look at our board list it is quite diverse, even a MCA member
or two (2).  To self select is a normal procedure for board appointments.
Remember our committees and our meetings are open to the public. In fact
several individuals have asked and were placed on our electronic
notification system.  Our goal is to have a positive impact on the economy
of Latah County.  We have no role in the review or selection of businesses
or developments - many times we speak on behalf of such developments.  The
meat and potatoes of what we do is to answer questions and provide
technical assistance to local businesses and market Moscow as a place for
Research and Development Companies.

Barbara